When you or a loved one needs surgery, you want the best possible care. When you come to the Division of General Surgery at PAR Hospital, you can rest assured that you will receive not only superior patient care, but the best possible outcome from an experienced surgical team that places collaboration at the heart of every decision.
Our board-certified general surgeons and medical professionals will work to properly diagnose your condition and develop a unique treatment plan. We diagnose and treat a full range of complex general surgery problems affecting several areas of the body, such as:
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass, Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy,Laparoscopic Gastric Banding. Our Board Certificate Surgeon Performed more than 800 Bariatric procedure with big experience in Laparoscopic Conversion and Revision Bariatric Surgery (laparoscopic Conversion from Gastric Banding/Sleeve Gastrectomy to Lap Gastric Bypass).
- Laparoscopic anti reflux surgery inclusive redo antireflux surgery
- Laparoscopic Hiatus, Para esophageal and Diaphragm hernia repair inclusive upside down stomach .
- Laparoscopic incisional, inguinal and parastomal hernia repair.
- Laparoscopic Cardiomyotomy for achalasia and esophageal diverticle.
- Laparoscopic Spleenectomy
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Laparoscopic esophageal and Gastric Surgery
- Colon surgery and Coloscopy /Gastroscopy
- Breast cancer and benign breast diseases.
- Colorectal cancer.
- Gall bladder disease and gall stones.
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease and hiatal hernia.
- Disorders of the thyroid, parathyroid disorders and adrenal disorders.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Restorative proctocolectomy.
- Preserving the sphincter in cases of rectal cancer.